Monday, June 17, 2013

BIG Prayers

I wouldn’t normally ask, but I don’t know what else to do in this moment.  So, if you have it in you please say a prayer for our adoption process.  We received a situation today that I think has tremendous potential to be our match.  I won’t provide the specifics, but my insides started jumping for joy as I read the words of that e-mail today.  At the same time, my heart breaks for the expectant mother and what she is going through.  We should find out tomorrow night if she decides to meet us.
I pray that the Lord’s will be done and that He protect our hearts and minds in this time of excitement and uncertainty.  I pray that He be with this expectant mother in her time of need and heartache.  I pray that she feels our encouragement and support in making her decision, even if we don’t end up being part of that decision.
Here’s to hoping…

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! Just thought I'd let you know that I am and have been praying for you! I'm looking forward to hearing how it all went! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete