Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!


It goes without saying that I've been a tad absent from the blog lately.  We're (hopefully) coming to the end of a very busy season in our lives, and unfortunately the blog took a back seat during that time.  But don't fret!  I have the photos to share and monthly updates to post.  I promise!

In the mean time, Miss K wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween! I got her ladybug costume last year, shortly after we were matched with J in the adoption.  I just love most things ladybug, and I couldn't resist!  Daddy even got in on the fun and created a homemade costume to match!

We had a special visit from "Auntie," all the way from Michigan and headed to Boo at the Zoo.  We collected treats from 12 different themed stations and got to visit with all the animals.  They were much more active than normal.  Nate nearly got a "bear hug" from one of the grizzlies, who jumped up on the glass behind him while we were trying to get a picture!

I think it's safe to say that K's first Halloween was a success!

signature

3 comments:

  1. She's gotten so big!! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet little lady bug! My baby girl went as Anna (at the insistence of her older sister) though I admit I was hoping for a little lady bug myself.

    ReplyDelete